- Eliminate the rekeying of data to reduce unnecessary administration overheads
- Reduce office based time for field workers to lessen the need for expensive office space
- 'Digitise' your forms to reduce spend and waste on paper-based processes
- Our collaborative approach considers your 'current state' and predicts your ‘future state’ with mobility
- We can help you identify real savings and ROI
- Improved data quality and management information supports better decision making
- Reduce the amount of time field-based staff spend on-site to increase day to day productivity
- Integrate multiple back-office and field-based systems to create a streamlined business process
- Ensure critical customer data is available to field-based staff to reduce the 'time to resolve' customer issues
- Design mobile forms
- Create jobs
- Complete jobs on devices
- Creating jobs on device
- Generating paperwork
- Recurring jobs
- Creating types of assets
- Creating assets
- Associate jobs with an asset
- Set up recurring jobs for an asset
- Visual calendar showing all jobs for users
- Drag and drop to re-allocate or re-schedule
- Add your assets and jobs to contracts
- Recurring visits for contracts automatically stop on contract expiry
- Collaborative Approach
Forms Designer & Mobile Data Capture
The very heart of Pulsion Enterprise Mobility.
Offers a wide range of useful control types such as drop down lists, signatures, photos and videos – extremely flexible, versatile and easy to use. Hassle free forms are used to capture data via a web app or on a mobile device.
Schedule and manage your field force.
Manage a large field workforce easily by showing all jobs for your field resource via a handy visual scheduler including those jobs that occur regularly. All jobs can be re-allocated or re-scheduled via an easy to use drag and drop system.
Managing assets made easy.
Allows users to create multiple asset types and customise the information stored for each asset such as serial number, make and model. Recurring jobs can also be created for specific assets that need inspections on a regular basis.
Create jobs and assets on contracts.
Easily create and manage contracts and set up contract associations with jobs or assets. Manage contract dates and effortlessly share contract information with field workers.
Seamless integration with your business.
API allows for integration with your existing business systems creating a seamless process from field to back-office – critical for today’s enterprise organisations.
Our Client Stories
NCH Case Study
Global Corporation NCH engaged with Pulsion Technology to help them improve information quality for sales and service personnel and streamline day-to-day activities of the field service work force. Pulsion Technology delivered their Enterprise Mobility solution resulting in rapid customer feedback, accurate data for sales and field technicians, reduced billing cycle and improved efficiency in the field allowing their workforce to undertake more field based services.
AFF Case Study
The American Forest Foundation engaged with Pulsion Technology to help them streamline their field data collection procedure and make the forest inspection process as quick and simple as possible for their inspectors. Using Pulsion Enterprise Mobility, Pulsion delivered the ATFS Inspection Application – a mobile solution to allow forest inspections to be completed on both Apple and Android device resulting in easier data collection and a more efficient inspection process.
Latest from the Blog
The rise of disruptive mobile technology has been one of the catalysts for digital transformation in businesses. A fast growing global trend is the demand for access to information anytime, anywhere with any device. Organisation are realising the impact that mobile...read more
More and more companies are insisting on mobile working solutions these days. The benefits to mobile working are clear: real-time reporting, reduction in human error, no lost paperwork. However, there are a couple of issues that might make moving to mobile working...read more
Most businesses are continually looking at ways to make their operations and service delivery more efficient, productive and therefore more profitable. If your business has a field service team, there are many things you can do to achieve this whilst also improving...read more